The school canteen is run by Chartwells (part of the Compass Group UK). All pupils dine in our canteen at lunchtime where they can purchase a hot or cold meal. The approximate cost, including a sweet, will be £3.00. Pupils can also bring sandwiches from home. The canteen is also open at first break when toast and other items can be bought.
For further information on menus etc please click on the link below:
The Canteen operates on a cashless system through ParentPay.
To access ParentPay please click here.
Free School Meal Entitlement
If your child is entitled to free school meals, it is your responsibility to ensure that the school receives the relevant documentation. Please contact the school if you need any help.
For further information please click here.
Free School Meals are granted only to those applicants in receipt of:
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance (Income Based)
- Support under part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, but DO NOT receive any Working Tax Credit, and their annual income (as assessed by the Inland Revenue) does not exceed £16,190 (from 6th April 2014) unless Working Tax Credit is part of a four week run on
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Universal Credit